- This test team has won multiple awards for their industry-leading approach. There is no better environment in Leeds in which to develop your career in test!
- This is a chance to play an integral role in delivering innovative, bespoke IT solutions to some of the UK’s most high profile clients, on projects that genuinely make a difference
- A chance to further your career in test in a true meritocracy, where hard work and talent are recognised and rewarded and career progression is unlimited.
Automation Test Engineer: About the Role
Due to continuous growth, this award-winning tech and business consultancy are always looking for skilled and ambitious Automation Test Engineers to be part of a team that develops and delivers technical solutions for many of Britain’s biggest brands.
The business is built around teams of incredibly talented people who are passionate about technology and thrive on finding ways to improve outcomes.
This is a great opportunity within a fantastic company, with unlimited opportunities for career progression, and a fantastic salary and benefits package.
Automation Test Engineer: Key Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in a Test Engineer role within a commercial environment.
- Experience of development in test (writing test frameworks).
- Experience in performing both automated and manual testing across a range of platforms.
- A strong understanding modern/enterprise agile methods and be able to apply them
- Experience in tools such as jBehave, jUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, Specflow, jMeter, Gatling, Appium, Calabash, Jenkins, TeamCity, Jira and Confluence and one of the following languages; Java, C# or Python
- Experience of testing across mobile devices would be a distinct advantage.
- A desire and willingness to work across a wide range of platforms, testing tools and technologies, delivering solutions to clients across a range of industries.
Automation Test Engineer: How to Apply
Please click "apply" and your CV will be sent directly to Josh Redshaw.