Delivery Project Manager
- Working for a multi-award winning software development consultancy, delivering bespoke IT solutions to some of the most recognisable organisations in the UK
- Chance to work on varied, technically challenging projects within a fast paced environment, delivering to high-profile clients across a wide range of industries
- Opportunity to work in a true meritocracy where hard work and talent are recognised and rewarded. There is no ceiling on progression within this organisation.
Delivery Project Manager: About the Role
This is a superb opportunity for a delivery focused, Agile Project Manager who is looking to work in a varied, technical, project driven environment. Working for one of the country’s leading software consultancies, you would be responsible for delivering bespoke software development projects to a variety of clients across a range of industries, from some of the UK’s largest financial institutions to organisations within the public sector. No two projects are the same but all offer the opportunity to work on interesting, technically challenging projects within a fast paced, varied, Agile environment.
Delivery Project Manager: Key Skills and Experience
- You will have played a lead role in the delivery of bespoke software development projects
- You will have a strong understanding of software development, infrastructure and architecture, and will be able to communicate confidently with colleagues across development, test and infrastructure support
- You will be passionate and pragmatic about Agile development methodologies, and will be willing to adopt a “best fit” approach depending on the demands of the project
- You will have strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle and a broad knowledge of development, test, infrastructure and support
- You will have exceptional stakeholder management skills, and will be able to communicate effectively with technical teams and external stakeholders
- You will have previous experience of working in a delivery focused, client facing environment
- You will be a problem solver, and influencer and a negotiator, which a certain amount of resilience!
My client would love to see Project Managers that do more than just ‘create and manage the plan’ – they like PMs to have the ability to bring their own thoughts and ideas to the running of a wide variety of projects.
Delivery Project Manager: How to Apply
Please click “apply” and your CV will be sent directly to Josh Redshaw.