Agile Solutions Delivery Manager
- This Agile Solutions Delivery Manager role is an exciting hybrid of Product Owner, Scrum Master and Project Manager.
- Working within a fantastic Product team, you would play an integral role in delivering key software development projects within an established organisation.
- Benefits include flexible working, onsite parking, bonus scheme and private healthcare.
Agile Solutions Delivery Manager: The Role
You will be responsible for managing multiple, concurrent projects in relation to our client’s core software product to include the delivery of new product features and enhancements to existing functionality.
You will act in a pivotal, matrix-management role across multiple teams and you will be involved in facilitating meetings, iteration planning, running daily stand-ups, iteration closure and retrospectives.
Agile Solutions Delivery Manager: Key Skills and Experience
- Strong previous experience in delivering projects and products in an Agile environment coupled with the ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams.
- You will be both passionate and pragmatic about Agile principles and understand how to apply this to get things working simply and efficiently.
- You will be a strong customer champion and you will be focused on promoting a culture which ensures customer needs are met.
- You will be enthusiastic and encouraging and have the ability to foster positive, supportive and team-spirited environment.
- You will be a self-starter and have the ability to promote yourself amongst a network of colleagues to achieve progress through the wider business.
- You will have a good mix of project and product management skills and, ideally, be Scrum certified. Any time previously spent in a business analysis type role would be advantageous.
Agile Solutions Delivery Manager: How to Apply
Please click "Apply" and your CV will be sent directly to Zoe Watson.